Live, Laugh, and Love

Live, Laugh, and Love

Looking for another post?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Best Friends

My best friends...well I have a lot of them:P But only two are the best ones ever!
Everyone as that one friend who when you cant tell ANYONE a secret and your about to explode...you call your best friend! Not only are they helping you by not letting you explode there building up your friendship so your closer:)
      


                   Emily: she is that friend:) We have had are ups and downs but we worked them out otherwise her name would NOT be in the post:P but here is us through the years:D
(Heyy! sorry about this but I'm on my dad's computer and I don't have any pictures on here so next time I get on my moms i will finish this post.
                                                                                                                                         ~Lizabeth<3

1 comment: