Live, Laugh, and Love

Live, Laugh, and Love

Looking for another post?

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Open House!

Today is open house and  I'm going into the seventh grade! Since I haven't seen my  friends this summer so I'm really excited!! Hopefully everything goes good!...I don't see why anything wouldn't but whatever:P There is so many things that make me look forward to school, those are: seeing all of my friends, volley-ball and basket ball, and messing with my favorite teacher!
Things that I won't enoy: getting up at 6:00am, test and quizes, and yeah!


                                   Thanks for  reading!<3
                                                                                                                                         ~Elizabeth H. D.

No comments:

Post a Comment