Live, Laugh, and Love

Live, Laugh, and Love

Looking for another post?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Getting my room re-done!!

So, have finally convince my dad to let me paint my room and stuff. I have had the SAME dressers (two of them), a bed frame, and a desk. Everything is "brown" but a tall dresser and my desk are the same but the "short" dresser is dark brown. My dad ordered a bed frame off of Walmart.com! It's white and if you go to Walmart.com it is called "Charleston Storage Loft Bed with Desk, White". Like I just said it is white:P I'm not getting rid of my curtains or comforter. My comforter is white with polka dots, and my curtains are layered. (Pink  Polka Dots  Pink)
(Pink  Polka Dots  Pink)    ........If you get what I'm saying:P
 (Pink Polka Dots  Pink)

But anyways I'm stuck on  what color to paint my room:( But if you have *any* suggestions I'll take them:) But be sure to be very clear about what color it is not like: BLUE! no, put it more like baby blue...or something:)

If you want to you can post in the comments what your room is like, just to give me some ideas.

Thanks for reading this you guys!

                                                                                                                             ~Elizabeth

1 comment: